Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010 what a year!!!

So with the new year we have lots of goals set for a family and I have a goal to be the best mom! So here I am on my way, having a blast with the girls. I was pushing them around the kitchen in our new black tub. Phil snuck in the house to scare us and found us playing...busted!

Every kid has to have a dishwasher shot! Brooks is every where, she is pulling herself up and crawling, climbing and standing for seconds at a time. Phil has bets she'll be walking by her 9th month. She just turned 8 months.

We celebrated our 6 year anniversary by going to Fudrucker's and Lion King Live. We had a blast. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. We are so blessed to have on another and I'm so lucky to have Phil love me!
Boston has so much personality. She is so funny. I have converted her to a Dave Ramsey fan. We were in HEB shopping the other day, they had back ground music playing. It was one of the theme songs Dave uses. I had noticed it and was humming along. Boston looks up and gets so excited she say's "It's Dave Ramsey Mom". I was impressed and thought to my self I've brain washed her!:) YEAH.

So come the new year Phil has been hosting his "Nerd" night at our house. This works out great for me. I have every Thursday night off from the girls, he puts them to bed and I can go do whatever I want. I LOVE the new year. Thanks honey, this is definitely a win win situation.
Boston listens to Word Girl every day, she takes the chair over, puts the CD in and pushes play and will sit on the counter top and listen to it. She was extra tired one day, so she got a pillow with her famous blanket.

Brooks is awesome. What a bundle of joy. She has the best everything; smile, laugh and attitude!

Note to self: Never use black food coloring when playing with crafts!

5 comments:

Carroll Farm said...

what fun pics! Love the black food coloring shot - you learn something new everyday!

Anonymous said...

Love the goals, it looks like 2010 is off to a GREAT start~!

Richard and Joleen said...

Brooks, I could just eat you up, you are so cute. Boston you are so funny. Keep mommy on track with Dave Ramsey. Looks like yours having fun honey. love you.

Jennifer B. Slack said...

You are the perfect mother! Didn't you know that? I just love you and your family. Thank you for sharing all that you do. You inspire me!!!Keep up the great work:) Many hugs!

Joe & Ren said...

I love the pictures of you and your beautiful family!! It looks like you guys are having a BLAST!! Hope all is well! Renda