Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More Visitors

What a surprise!!! We came home from church and Jeff and Charisse called to say they were on their way to visit us. They live in Utah, Jeff is in Dallas for an internship with Bayne. They were in Austin for the weekend and came to see us Sunday evening. We had a great time.

For those of you who don't know, I used to nanny Jeff and his younger brothers, now they've been on missions, marriage and having babies-crazy how time flies! They are my brothers from another mother!:)

This is Daisy, she's an excellent dog to babysit. She belongs to our friends who are gone most of the summer. We have loved having her around! Especially Boston.

This picture cracks me up. Boston often goes and snuggles with Phil after her naps or when she gets up in the am. I went to go take a picture, but she had already gotten up; so Phil is pretending and Boston is trying to. Love her squinted eyes when I said....pretend your asleep.

No comments: