Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Phil

So you never quite know what you get when you decide to tie the knot and get married! Well I guess I really lucked out and got the best of the best. I'm just not saying that either.
Today is Phil's 32nd birthday, he has finally joined the club. I'm 4 months older than him and there is not a day that goes by that I'm not reminded of it.

I just love my husband. He completes me 110%.
Inside his wedding ring I had engraved "You Phil my life completely"
And he has lived up to that. So here is to the 32 things I love about my best friend.

1. He loves me unconditionally.
2. He is the funniest guy I know.
3. He loves his ladies.
4. He is the best dad.
5. He is perfect for me.
6. He makes us laugh every day.
7. He is an awesome cook.
8. He enjoys really good food.
9. He does the dishes.
10. He helps out with the laundry-especially when he knows I've had a hard day.
11. He sleeps on his side of the bed.
12. He loves to show PDA.
13. He knows the Lord.
14. He is a great teacher.
15. He is a great listener.
16. Phil loves to watch movies.
17. He gave up video games.
18. He loves to read.
19. He puts the kids to bed.
20. He has great faith.
21. He still opens my door.
22. Phil knows how to calm the storms in our home.
23. He has an excellent shot.
24. He relates to our kids really well.
25. He goes to the temple with me at least once a month.
26. Phil has stepped it up on his priesthood duties.
27. He is very quick to forgive.
28. He endures a great deal of pain and does not complain.
29. He is a very hard worker.
30. Phil loves to be a goof.
31. He is an excellent student-4.0 GPA, 1st Harding to graduate with his bachelor's.
32. Phil ROCKS!!!



He loves his chain mail too!

Poor guy, has to use a cane, but hopefully for not much longer.
We are headed to San Diego for the VA to help get his back fixed. He has some herniated disc and some compressed ones. Hopefully not for long.



Most of all he loves his ladies and they love him back!

4 comments:

Ash Trump said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a great day!

Kiwicuts said...

OK WE SUCK.... HAPPY UM BIRTHDAY YOU SILLY BUGGARY PHILLY GOAT. UM WE ADORE YOU? UM WE THINK UR THE GREATEST? UM.... WE ARE EXCITED TO MAKE MORE MEMORIES WITH YOU AND YOUR EVEN BETTER HALVES:):):)

XO said...

Numbers 11 and 12 are my favorite. Especially considering they are right next to eachother.
So are you in San Diego right now? Are you still coming Sunday night? Can I make a Bday Cake or something for Phil? What's his favorite? Perhaps we should talk :)
Happy Birthday Phil!

Chrissy said...

happy birthday to Phil!!! We hope all goes well with your visit to San Diego!