Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Phil

If you don't know Phil you are missing out! He's the best part of our lives. He is an amazing father, dad, husband and friend.
He loves his ladies!
He is an awesome teacher.
Boston loves to listen to what he has to say even if he is making it up!

He is very gentle.

He is hilarious!

He is a healer in many ways. He knows just where to kiss the pains away.


He is great at welcoming new ones into the family and world.
Brooks and Phil.

He is very trust worthy.

He is a total blast to be around! I can't forget to mention good for snuggles any time of the day or night, singer, artist, book reader, bath giver, cook, taxi driver, grocery getter, hard worker, priesthood holder, excellent student and great provider for our little family. We love you Phil thanks for being the best part of our lives!

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I'm so glad you got a great hubby! You deserve it! Boston is getting so big.. especially compared to your new little one. She is beautiful! I haven't looked at blogs forever! I am so happy for you!

XO said...

You sure did get a good one. And how can I be making YOU look bad? Didn't you just have a baby four hours ago?

B+B said...

Isn't it great to have such wonderful men in our lives. I know that I am very blessed to have such a wonderful hubby and a great daddy for Alex.