So on the 2nd of January Phil and I have been successfully married for 4 years! Time flies.
What happened in a nut shell:
- He took Boston all day
- Sent me to work out and get my hair cut
- Made a delicious picnic lunch-bacon wrapped fillet Mignon, cheese and crackers & sparkling cider
- Went down town and did the River Walk and The Alamo
- Went bowling and had a blast!
- He made me my new pan rack-it doesn't even look redneck!!!
I love my husband. He is wonderful. I am looking forward to many more years of a crazy fun filled life. My life has never been more complete. Thank you Phil I love you.