Thursday, January 3, 2008

Here's to 4 years of nothing but BLISS



So on the 2nd of January Phil and I have been successfully married for 4 years! Time flies.
What happened in a nut shell:
  • He took Boston all day
  • Sent me to work out and get my hair cut
  • Made a delicious picnic lunch-bacon wrapped fillet Mignon, cheese and crackers & sparkling cider
  • Went down town and did the River Walk and The Alamo
  • Went bowling and had a blast!
  • He made me my new pan rack-it doesn't even look redneck!!!

I love my husband. He is wonderful. I am looking forward to many more years of a crazy fun filled life. My life has never been more complete. Thank you Phil I love you.


13 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Wow! your husband is very thoughtful... glad you got a good one, because you deserve it! Congrats on 4 years!

AudyCamp said...

So glad you two found each other..I'll never forget how sweet it was of him to sing to you at your reception..

Anonymous said...

Wow time really does fly, I can't believe it has been 4 years, it seems like just yesterdy I heard you were getting married. Now you have a sweet little baby, a good lookin husband, and quite a nice pan rack!

Ashley and Matt Marx said...

Nice rack I know you have always wanted a big rack I just thought you were talking about somthing other than pans, silly me. Sounds like you had a great day.

HaYn Mama said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!
Love the pot rack!

HaYn Mama said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!
Love the pot rack!

Shetron said...

Congrats!!! Nice pan rack. I wish Nathan would be crafty like that, lol.

Aubrey said...

Does Phil do customer orders? I need a pan rack like that!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary, sounds like a wonderful fun filled day!! When I read that you went to the Alamo and Riverwalk it really made me miss SA!! Love that place.

Felde Family said...

NICE RACK! Congrats 4 years! Thats great!

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

Just wanted to say "hi". I found your blog through Nilda's. This is Christine (Telford) McDaniel (married Jason McDaniel) from the Glendale YSA ward. Nice to see things are going so well for you guys!

gunnarson said...

Congratulations on four years! Sounds like a nice anniversary!