Thursday, September 6, 2012

AZ trip 2012

 The best day ever! Our dear friend Theresa Heartwell went though the temple for the very first time in August.  We told her we would be down for a wedding in August and she was kind enough to do it the same weekend we were there. We are so proud of her and all of her accomplishments and how amazing she is. Thanks for sharing your special day with us Theresa.
 Loric and Andrea got married and asked me to play the prelude music for their beautiful ring ceremony. It was fun to play again. I miss having a piano.
 The beautiful couple!
 The grandparents of the bride and groom.
 Gold fish in the bowls for the center pieces. Boston loved it!


 My dear Denna...love my sister in law and miss her like crazy!

 Cutting the cool cake.
 This is Ethan, he is our nephew and we had a blast dancing!
 Daddy daughter dance....he is so sweet to his ladies!
 It was so fun to see my family and spend time with them.
 Cousins....they get so big so fast!
 Our little family.
Brooks is obsessed with babies. She asks me all the time when am I going to get pregnant. 
My hot husband, whom I love with all my heart!

No comments: