Saturday, October 3, 2009

Oh my husband....

So Phil calls me up Wednesday night at the store and says "I have good news and bad news...good news is we get to go on a date for my paper I have to write a paper on a Broadway play or performance, bad news is the only thing playing is Momma Mia!" I was so excited. He on the other hand didn't want to be caught their dead or alive there.
So we got all dressed up and off we went. It was a great time. Phil even admitted he enjoyed some parts of it.
I love my husband he's a great sport. He said some day they should have a Broadway production on Ninjas or Star Wars! I LOVE YOU PHIL!
The one I can't wait for is on our 6 year anniversary in Jan he is taking me to see The Lion King. That is gonna be amazing!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

You know he knew all the words to all the songs and was bobbing his head and tapping his toes.

~ kietra ~ said...

LOL. SSOOO sorry you had to help out with Phil's homework. That was rough. ;)

XO said...

Phil - I can't wait to see what Broadway does to Star Wars. Luke and Hans Solo will surely have an awesome duet with Chewy in the background. Oh and then there's the Ewoks. So many possibilities.