Monday, December 1, 2008

The cutest girl in the world

So we decided to go to Peter Piper Pizza for their lunch buffet and what a blast we had! Boston loved all the food and so was so excited to ride the rides. We even won her some cheap prizes. That was so awesome to see your kid get so excited. This by far is my favorite stage she has been. She is such a happy baby, we are really blessed to have her in our lives and bring us so much joy.


I left Phil and Boston for 2 minutes so I could go take a quick shower. Big mistake, Phil loves peanut butter, so when he eats a spoonful Boston gets one too! She LOVES the big red jar of JIFFY peanut butter. Definitely her daddy's girl.

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Peanut Butter is my favorite form of protein too!

Richard and Joleen said...

Yeah Boston! Grandpa Richard loves peanut butter too!! We are so excited for you to come and be with us.

Chrissy said...

So much fun! Every time I see pics of Boston and look at Josh I can't believe how fast the time has gone! We're going to have 2 year-olds this year!!! AAAAAH!!!!

Aubrey said...

We received your Christmas card yesterday. VERY cute and CrEaTive! See you in a couple o weeks!

Kelly and Nathan said...

Miken,
I posted something from your post about going to the "Time out for women" in San Antonio. Then I read that you actually live in San Antonio. Please email me, I would love to visit. This is Sister Landress by the way - now known as Kelly Black:) I live in San Antonio too.:)

Sarah said...

Hello! We need to chat some time soon. I hate this time difference between us. Cute pics! I miss you.