Monday, September 1, 2008

Japanse Tea Gardens

So for Labor Day we decided not to spend any money-thanks to Dave Ramsey! :) So we went to the Japanese Tea Gardens. They are beautiful grounds with a water fall, fish, Lilly pads, ducks and a million different paths. We had a great time, fun family outing early in the morning. So this is definitely to do list when visitors come to town.

Never a dull moment when you have these two around!


This is what I imagine Hawaii to be like. Can't wait to go-but until then this will do just fine!


Boston loved the fish! She can definitely say that word now!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

That looks pretty. You look like me in the picture holding B infront of the waterfall. By the way how does it feel to know that your little sister is going to kick your bum in the biggest loser competition.

XO said...

Looks like fun! Did biggest loser start today? Good luck girl - my money is on you!!! My new background is just a free one, I thought it was pretty sweet.

Aubrey said...

Very green and luscious!

Heather said...

Looks Beautiful! I'm so glad that Boston is doing better. I've been thinking about you!

Heather said...

Oh btw, I have a blog now! it's kandhtown.blogspot.com

come on by!

~ kietra ~ said...

Looks like a beautiful place to visit. And we LOOOVE Dave Ramsey by the way!!! Good job you two!

Unknown said...

that looks really pretty mom gave me his cds.. i listen to them.. there good.. i have learned alot like not to buy a car.. but already have lol.. ooopps lol.. miss ya love ya hope your doing good..

HaYn Mama said...

Oooh that's so pretty. Seems like you'll have tons of fun in Hawaii. If you wanna see water falls there you'd have to go to Kauai or Big Island. . . 'Oahu doesn't have many water falls.